- Welcome to the Kansas Lafayette Lodge No. 16 website.
- It is not known why the Lodge was named for our distinguished Brother Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier, the Marquis De Lafayette,
but he was certainly deserving of the honor as a token of respect for the service
he gave to the American cause throughout the Revolutionary War.
- The Lodge was first opened on March 28th, 1858 under special dispensation until October 18th, 1859 when the Grand Lodge of Kansas granted it's Charter.
- The Lodge was rededicated by The Most Worshipful Roy T. Sullivan, Jr. Grand Master of Masons in Kansas on October 18th 2009.
- Initiations, and Degree advancements, can be found here.
- To view our remaining pages, please click on the options on the left.
Bear with us as this site is a work in progress.